Saturday, July 14, 2007

values

1.Looking back at the list of possitive characteristics and qualities what whould you feel and realized about it?If i see it again well i will get confuse because of i will say to my self that is that true what do i really chose that do i reallly know my self on that time when i am ansering that.2.The golden rule say do whant others as you would have others do uto you.A. give the following situations, now would you like to be treated by your teachers and schoolmates.Well i wan't them to be true to me becouse i will say what i dosen't wan't to them and i wan't some respect for what i'am and who i'am as a frishmen student i want equal respect and equal kindness to every body and have their respect if they wan't to respect them.B. Considering the given on how to treat others with respect. What can you commit to your self in tems of dealing with the MCL community: teachers, students. employees,security, maintenance/janitors and canteen personnel?to know what their maners and their treats and qualities and what is their view and what do they say to me if they respect me, i will respect them like that they treat me as well of what can they sid to me or do to me.

No comments: